College kids think they can do Transformers better than Bay
UPDATE: Click on the blank white space to play
We've reported on the new Transformers movie on at least one occasion already, but couldn't resist passing this bit on to all of you. Some enterprising college students couldn't wait for the Michael Bay movie to hit theaters so they did the next best thing to finding a bootleg dailies bittorrent. They built themselves what appears to be a Ferrari-esque Transformer of their very own. Watch the clip and see for yourselves how this costume functions.
[Source: College Humor via Top Gear]
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
From Our Partners
You May Like
Links by Zergnet