College kids think they can do Transformers better than Bay
UPDATE: Click on the blank white space to play
We've reported on the new Transformers movie on at least one occasion already, but couldn't resist passing this bit on to all of you. Some enterprising college students couldn't wait for the Michael Bay movie to hit theaters so they did the next best thing to finding a bootleg dailies bittorrent. They built themselves what appears to be a Ferrari-esque Transformer of their very own. Watch the clip and see for yourselves how this costume functions.
[Source: College Humor via Top Gear]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video