Diesel class added to British Rally Championship series
How soon before the Indy 500 allows diesels to return? The motorsports governing body in the United Kingdom has just added a class for diesel cars in the British Rally Championship. The BRC Diesel Cup will showcase diesel-powered vehicles in the 2007 Tesco 99 Octane MSA series. The class will give auto manufacturers another opportunity to market diesel products to enthusiasts, and there should be some technology advancements resulting from the program. No mention if biodiesel will be allowed.
[Source: Energy Efficient Motorsports]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies