Suzuki Cervo enters crowded minicar market in Japan
The demand for small cars in Japan never lets up. The Suzuki Cervo is the 10th new minicar offered this year. Industry observers say the minicar segment may top 2 million units for the first time in 2006. Suzuki has been Japan's biggest minicar builder for 33 years but may trim production to increase compact production for export markets. Daihatsu looks to overtake Suzuki in Japan as the minicar leader.
[Source: Bloomberg via The Financial Express]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video