California Energy Commission has grants available for Biofuels Research
The most that any single project can request is $1 million. Thermo-chemical, biochemical and physiochemical technologies are all eligible for the grants. The commission is looking for developments that improve the cost competitiveness and efficiency of biofuel production. The projects should all produce transportation fuels in liquid or gaseous form. Click on Read to go the site for more information and to apply.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models