Coming in 2009: Audi A1
The A1 will be based off the current Polo platform, with help from SEAT, a subsidiary of Volkswagen. Pricing is expected to be set around €16,000 and should be available sometime in 2009. Whether or not we'll see it stateside remains to be seen.
This addition to Audi's ever-expanding lineup seeks to bring younger buyers into the four-ring fold early, hopefully securing a dedicated consumer of their upmarket products in the future.
[Source: German Car Blog]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies