ChangFeng bringing Chinese SUVs to NAIAS
Chang Feng chairman JianXin Li says his company plans to begin selling cars stateside sometime within the next decade.
Formerly known as No. 7319 Factory of Chinese People's Liberation Army Chang Feng Co. Ltd., Chang Feng reorganized in 1996 and says it is on track to produce 200,000 vehicles by next year, which would be twice its current output.
[Source: Dow Jones via Canadian Driver]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models