Cattle manure to fuel 100 million gallon ethanol plant in Texas
To wit: Panda Ethanol announced a new 100 million gallon a year ethanol plant last week that will be built in Muleshoe, Texas, and the cool part is that this plant, like three other Panda Ethanol plants, will be run off of steam from gasifying cattle manure. Panda says it will be "one of the most fuel efficient ethanol refineries in the nation". Panda's press release says that once the plant begins to output its full capacity, the U.S. will need to import about 2.6 million fewer barrels of oil a year. Let's get moving.
*points not redeemable for anything except self-esteem. Good for you!
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models