Alfa Romeo 159 spotted in L.A.
We're still a little unsure if Alfa Romeo's triumphant return to U.S. soil will take place, but this sighting of a 159 in the heart of Los Angeles gives us a bit more hope. The source of the photos is from AlfaBB, an Alfa-centric site whose moderator, italcarguy, was fortunate enough to get some seat time in the 3.2-liter AWD wagon. His account of the drive is provided by Los Jalopniks and is available by exercising your index finger on the 'Read' link.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video