Holden Efijy concept appears Detroit-bound
If it comes to Detroit, what display it'll be a part of remains a mystery. We hope that the General gives it the big showcase it deserves, but regardless of where on the floor it resides, expect it to be one of the superstars of the show. As rumors go, this is one we sincerely hope has validity, because we sure as hell want to see the Efijy up close, too.
[Source: Glenn Butler, Sydney Morning Herald]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies