SEMA: DeBerti does an F-650 that's just not right
This mighty, mighty monster truck rides on an Air Ride Technologies air suspension to smooth out the F-650's on-road flow, though we highly doubt you'd feel anything under your tires smaller than an Aveo. A 330-hp Caterpillar engine and Allison automatic do what they can to move the DeBerti Designs F-650, and we wish them all the luck in the world.
Check out a full gallery of pics after the jump along with a full list of the Ford F-650 by DeBerti Designs' modifications.
PHOTO GALLERY (click on any image to enlarge):
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models