EPA approves Purifine enzymes for biodiesel production
This particular enzyme is intended to increase the efficiency of the oil-seed refining process. The company is still waiting for Food and Drug Administration approval so that they can also use the enzyme to produce edible oil products. They are waiting on this approval before the full commercial launch of Purifine because most oil processing plants that produce biofuels also produce edible oil products. Click Read to see the full press release.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies