New MINI pricing and options
Motoring File has attained U.S. pricing for the 2007 Mini. The new model's base price increases $600 to $18,050 with standard 6-speed manual and rear spoiler. Standard equipment will also include a trip computer, traction control and a sport mode button. The Cooper S increases $300 to $20,900, the Convertible will be priced at $21,950 with the S option adding $4,200 to the drop-top's price.
Motoring File has all the details on new content packages, paint colors, interior choices and performance upgrades.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video