UK firm offers chauffeured Bentley service for just �2K/week
James Alise is ready to turn the conventional wisdom on it's head, however, by adding a new service. They will provide customers with a chauffeur-driven Arnage for a week. The cost? A flat £2,000. Want the Bimmer instead (why anyone would is a good question)? That's just £1,750. Those prices include unlimited mileage. The only cost above and beyond the stated rate is for fuel.
So if you're heading to the St. Ives area and want to roll in ultimate style, these folks will be able to accomodate you.
[Source: Auto Industry]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models