List of potential bidders after the jump.
Here are the parties currently known to be interested in buying Aston Martin from Ford:
- Aston Matin CEO Ulrich Bez
- JP Morgan Chase's One Equity led by former Ford CEO Jacques Nasser
- Equity group Cerberus Capital headed by David Thursfield, former Ford of Europe head who also once led Ford's PAG.
- British investment firm Magma run by another former CEO of Ford of Europe and current head of LDV (a British cargo van builder) Martin Leach
- Dubai-based investment holding company Istithmar
- French billionaire team Bernard Arnault and Albert Frere