We're still willing to continue our Camaro theme this week if more submissions come pouring in, but if not we have no problem dipping deeper into the pool to find something special for you. Follow the jump to find out how to submit your vehicle for our RR of the Day feature.
- 2004 LS6 V-8 (was an LS1 starting in 2000)
- 930 box LSD & tall 32:20 5th gear
- 930 turbo front suspension
- 930 turbo rear brakes (including emergency brakes)
- Full 8-point cage
- Custom interior door panels
- 1 style 5 guage leather dash
- 993 TT wheels & Pilot sports (18"x8" & 18"x10")
- Modified Sheridan body work with 996 intakes for ram air
- Sparco Roadster carbon fiber seats
- Schroth 6 pt. harnesses
- Tunnel through hood (GT40 style)
- Many more trick items
How to submit to RR of the Day:
Create a Flickr account if you don't already have one. Search for and join the group called 'Autoblog RR of the Day'. Upload up to three photos of your ride to your own account at a size no larger than 450 pixels wide if possible and include as much information about it and yourself as possible. Even if your ride is sweet, it will not be chosen if there's not a lot of info accompanying it. Click on each photo and just above the picture it will say "Send to group". Click that and select the Autoblog group. You're done, that's it!