The perks of product placement: Mondeo ad with 007
Even more news on the Mondeo front. This crucial new model for Ford is getting some serious playtime, and justifiably so. It's handsome and sporty and has a lot riding on it. OK, we've seen a bazillion photos of it already, both spy and official. And we know it will play a part in the new Bond movie, Casino Royale. We also have most of the specs and details about features and content. So it was only a matter of time before we got to see the upcoming Ford Mondeo, in action. In this clip, we get to see some brief action shots of the Mondeo interspersed with new Bond, Daniel Craig, doing some typically 007-like acrobatics, but this commercial clip is actually for the car's baby brother, the Focus. Click and enjoy.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX