Toyota moving forward with the Endo
Looking like something straight out of Minority Report, this futuristic city car would look so cool zipping around the urban jungles of Europe and Asia. These micro cars are perfect for cities where streets are narrow and fuel prices are sky high. As we pointed out when it was first introduced, the chances of the Endo ever coming to the States are slim.
Toyota's designers are said to have drawn inspiration from the SMART and Peugeot 1007 among others. But unlike those models, the Endo features wider-opening doors to improve access without needing the heavy (and pricey) sliding doors used on the 1007. The Endo is expected to hit dealers in 2007.
[Source: Auto Express]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies