Tesla Motors' Martin Eberhard: "We need to stop using oil altogether"
I agree that driving a Tesla Roadster instead of an ICE car will reduce your oil use. But let's not let all these green technology company execs (Eberhard was once CEO of Nuovomedia) sidestep the point that electronics often eat up oil too, in production (plastics) and use (energy creation).
[Source: New York Times]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models