Brownfields growing green fuels in Michigan update
The Rose Township site was once filled with more than 5,000 drums of illegally dumped oils, paint sledges and solvents. DC says in a press release that, "While DaimlerChrysler wasn't responsible for all the pollution at the Rose Township site, an agreement was reached between all responsible parties and the company took over the cleanup project in 1988." The EPA calls DC, "one of the primary parties responsible at the site." The mess was created mostly in the late '60s. High time it gets cleaned up.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies