Drivers vote on Britain's "Most Boring Road"
The 230 mile M6 hits a rush-hour peak of 180,000 vehicles, a significant step up from its initially planned capacity of 72,000.
Runner-up in the Most Boring competition was the A30 ("284 miles of bottlenect traffic"), while the third spot was claimed by Britain's first motorway, the M1 ("200 miles of congestion").
A similar survey this summer named the M6 as the road drivers most hate to use.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies