Zipcar in San Francisco: 5,000 members strong and growing
In fact, we know it will make them happy, thanks to Zipcar's recent opt-in survey of their members. The members said they've saved an average of $4,500 a year by sharing cars vs. buying them and that avoiding the cost and hassles of car ownership prompted them to join Zipcar. What's even better for the environment is that Zipcar members say they are driving fewer overall miles and riding public transportation and walking more since joining the program. Walk on!
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies