Toyota research: the bigger-is-better fad has passed
Many of the past articles we've reported on have tied the popularity of smaller, fuel-efficient vehicles to gasoline prices, yet Toyota seems to be implying that despite whether gas prices rise or fall in the near and long-term future, sales of large SUVs will continue to wane despite their mileage. That is, unless the fad eventually trends back. Hopefully, by then, all of our vehicles including large SUVs will be either zero-emission or high-mileage.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models