Spy Shots: BMW 3-Series convertible
It's safe to assume that the same engines available on current coupes will find their way into the folding hard top version, including the new 3-liter turbo. However, rumors have begun to circulate that when the M3 debuts, a convertible will not be an option.
Sources are suggesting that BMW's entry-level drop top will be available in Europe this coming March, with American sun worshipers getting their chance at open air motoring a few months afterwards.
[Source: Edmunds Inside Line]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video