Autoblog Night Watch: Water powered jet car
We really don't know where to begin with this one. We thought we'd seen every conceivable form of motivation, then this comes along and it seems to defy description. The video is courtesy of Streetfire.net, who contends that beneath all that pimperific body work, lives a water-propelled, jet-powered Peugeot 206. Our minds are reeling in an attempt to understand the technical hurdles of such a vehicle. Check the video, then speculate in 'comments'.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video