Ford recalling 6,164 Escape hybrids to fix drive-train shaft
The recall will start later this month (on or before the 23rd) and affects only the four-wheel-drive version of the gasoline-electric 2006 Escape. These SUVs were built at Ford's Kansas City, Mo., assembly plant between July 2005 and April 2006.
[Source: Bloomberg News]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies