Phoenix Motorcars bosses may leave after electric cars are built
Phoenix is leveraging its partnership with Altair Nanotechnologies, which will supply lithium titanate batteries. The vehicles come in modular form from an unnamed Asian company.
In the end, the two say they have plans to sell Phoenix when a larger firm realizes the potential of the company.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models