Chevron and DuPont's biofuels announcements
Similarly, Chevron and the National Renewable Energy Laboratory have teamed up to work on cellulosic biofuels. This partnership's goal is a process that will better convert cellulosic biomass, such as forestry and agricultural wastes, into biofuels such as ethanol and renewable diesel.
[Source: Dupont, Chevron]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies