Get your hydrogen here, there, anywhere with mobile refuelers
Steve Hoffman, regional project engineer of Future Energy Solutions at Air Products, said the mobile fuelers are meant to be a bridge to a time when hydrogen infrastructure is readily available. Since the mobile units don't need any utility hook-ups (do they run on hydrogen? batteries? a generator?), they can offer hydrogen to drivers wherever necessary.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models