The truth about coal and coal
First, as mentioned above, is that we use so much coal-generated electricity. Second is that coal use for power generation has increased by 75 percent since 1980. Most distressing, the coal industry is fighting integrated gasification combined cycle (IGCC) plants that are more efficient and produce less waste than standard plants. The technology is available, but the will is not. If we're going to power our EVs with grid electricty, then shouldn't that juice be as clean as possible?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models