Ohio Wal-Mart distribution center uses fuel cell forklifts
The warehouse machines had their batteries replaced by a consortium led by Cellex Power Products Corporation which will soon receive a US$1 million grant from the state's Third Frontier Fuel Cell Initiative. Four hydrogen forklifts are operating at two Wal-Mart distribution centers in Ohio.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies