Honda recalling 270,000 vehicles
The recall covers Odyssey minivans that have potential fire threats and Life small cars affected by engines suddenly shutting down, a transportation ministry official said. "In the cases with Odyssey, electric circuits for the windshield wipers have problems that they may catch fire when it's freezing due to the cold," said the official. The generator seems to be the problem with the Life models, with the battery possibly running down and suddenly shutting down the engine, he said. Total number of vehicles effected is 117,500 Odysseys and 153,000 Lives.
[Source: Today Online]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video