Business of biofuels conference set in Northwest
Officials from the northwestern states say there are plenty of raw materials to support biofuel production in the area. The conference is designed to tout the economic benefits of supporting biofuel production. Josh Tickel, producter of the movie "Fields of Fuel" and author of the book "From the Fryer to the Fuel Tank: The Complete Guide to Using Vegetable Oil as an Alternative Fuel" will speak at the conference.
Cost is $125 per person. About 24 exhibitors are expected to showcase their products and services. For more information, visit the Oregon Science & Technology Partnership Website.
[Source: Gresham Outlook]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models