Paris Motor Show: Skoda floats in the Roomster
We wandered into Skoda's booth at the Paris Auto Show expecting to catch our first up-close look at the much-lauded Roomster. What we didn't expect was that we'd spot it in dirigible form, silently gliding 15 feet over our heads.
Apparently floated as a trial balloon for a new series of lighter-than-air people movers, the Czech manufacturer lofted a helium-filled representation of its new crossover vehicle, replete with a radio control system that steers the vehicle via a pair of props mounted on swiveling gimbals. You've seen the future of transportation here first, folks!
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX