Eric Bryant just wired a whole batch of pics of our favorite coachbuilt supercar, the James Glickenhaus commissioned Ferrari 612 P4/5! Now it's true we've covered this car extensively in the recent past, but if you don't want to see any more photographs of it, you can just skip this item. For those who can appreciate too much of a good thing when that thing is so very good, click through for more pics and links to previous posts about this Enzo-based homage to the LeMans-winners from Ferrari's glorious racing past.
Scroll fast enough and it will look like a slideshow!
- Gallery: Concepts at Pebble Beach
- Pebble Beach: Gooding Auction VIP Preview and Ferrari 612 P4/5 Unveiling
- VIDEO: P4/5 on public roads
- Autoblog Q&A: James Glickenhaus, owner of the Ferrari P4/5 by Pininfarina
- The making of the Ferrari P4/5
- The Ferrari P4/5 by Pininfarina revealed!
- One-off Ferrari commissioned by crazy collector