BMW M3 to debut in late 2007, for sale 2008
For the few people that haven't kept up on the speculation, the new M3 will come equipped with a 400-420 HP V8, and although exact displacement has yet to be confirmed, it's a sure bet that BMW will continue to strive and achieve the 100 HP-per-liter its extracted in past M cars. All those ponies will most likely find their way to the wheels via a 7-speed SMG, although, much like the M5, a manual version may be available at a later date.
Per usual, all we can do is wait, and then, wait some more.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models