Paris Motor Show: PGO Speedster II and Cevennes
French coachbuilder PGO makes two limited-edition "neo-retro" roadsters that are clearly inspired by early Porsches. Beautifully crafted, both the Speedster II and the Cevennes are powered by mid/transverse-mounted 2-liter four-cylinder engines, with four valves per cylinder and a modest output of 138 hp. That's good enough to power the PGOs from 0-100 kph in about 7 seconds.
PGO was established in 1998, and displayed a prototype of the Speedster at the Paris Motor Show in 2000, with the Cevennes model rolling out in 2005. For the French-literate out there, check out the PGO website - the rest of us can enjoy John Neff's photo gallery and PGO's studio shots after the jump.
Oh, in case you're wondering, the glittering Cevennes shown above is actually covered with Swarovski crystals...
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX