VW releasing last year's Golf and Jetta in Canada as 2007 base models
Biodiesel freaks who are thinking of rushing to Canada to get the diesel models that VW will not sell in the United States next year should stay put, though. Volkswagen's inability to meet emissions laws in Canada will prevent the diesel versions of the 2007 Golf and Jetta to be sold there just like in the U.S. Just sit tight until 2008 (or 2009. We'll see).
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies