Another Ford exec retires: A.J. Wagner of FoMoCredit
Mr. Wagner began working with Ford in 1973, holding a variety of positions with Ford Motor Credit over the next three decades, eventually heading up the organization in 2003.
However, his departure from Ford does not mean the end of his working life, as Wagner, 55, intends on seeking employment in other areas of finance, as long as there is no direct competition with Ford Motor Credit.
Wagner's retirement is another in a series of departures from Ford's executive ranks, as the automaker makes efforts to streamline both their blue-collar and white-collar workforce over the next two and a half years.
[Source: Ford Media]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies