SMMT publishes Biofuels and Road Vehicle report
So, how good is the report. Well, you can download it yourself and find out. When you do, you'll see that the website says the guide is "biofuels in a nutshell", and that's a good title. The 12-page PDF has lots of photos and not a lot of detail, but if you've got relatives who don't get how you can put corn into a gas tank, this is the guide to give them.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies