Gas for $1.15 a gallon? It could happen again
First, the price drop won't happen soon, maybe in a couple years' time. Second, with all the recent pressure from high oil prices, all sorts of new oil supplies are being explored and "more supply is on its way". Third, drivers are changing their habits, which means demand will be (slightly) lower.
All this means a drop in the price of oil is coming, MSN says. Indeed, oil was costing about $63 dollars a barrel last week, down from over $77 in July. One energy consultant told MSN that oil could cost as little at $15 a barrel in the future. Unlikely? I think so, but we will have to wait and see. What would you do with the return of cheap gas?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models