Nissan joins effort to "neutralize" journalists
The Press Office at Nissan is working with the CarbonNeutral Company to support a Scottish Forestry offset program at Carrifran Wildwood in Dumfries & Galloway and will plant up to 180 trees this year. The goal is to reforest Carrifran Wildwood so that it will offset 30,000 tons of CO2 over the next 100 years. In 2007, the Press Office will likely choose a different UK project.
And look, the office even has a sense of humor. The press release ends with, "Nissan is also looking to neutralise the emissions produced by the Press team itself. With all the hot air (this release excepted) that comes out of the office, the figure could be considerable." Cute.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video