Ford Bold Moves - Episode 13: Close to the Edge
The Ford Bold Moves web-based documentary reaches lucky number 13 today and focuses it's power over audio and video on the upcoming Ford Edge. "This launch is absolutely crucial," says Mark Fields in the episode, and we couldn't agree with him more. I say as much in an accompanying piece on the website you can read right here. With the Accelerated Way Forward plan now on the table, the stakes are even greater for a good launch of the Edge. By the time Mark Fields stands before us at the 2007 Detroit Auto Show in January we'll find out whether or not Ford's been successful and if the Edge is resonating with consumers. For Ford's sake, we wish 'em luck.
[Source: Ford Bold Moves]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX