Clinton Global Initiative gets 107 commitments (and $2 billion) on first day
There is a list of some of the groups who committed to take action up at the CGI website, and so far one specifically green car bit of news is from the Appleton Foundation which, in partnership with Hidary Foundation and SmartTransportation.org will "commit $1 million over three years to create a new national Canadian charitable program, GreenApple, to facilitate the conversion of taxis and other public transportation to hybrid and other low emission vehicles across Canada."
Today, the CGI features a session on "Buying and Selling Renewable Energy" and tomorrow there will be one called "Financing a Clean Energy Future". Perhaps there will be more green car news by then.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies