Cradle-to-grave sustainability report on UK motor industry
There is a lot of good news in the report. For example, five best-selling 2005 models (the Vauxhall Corsa, Ford Focus, Ford Mondeo, Vauxhall Zafira and Land Rover Freelander) all emit less CO2 than comparable 2000 models. SMMT found that in the 26 key "performance indicators", more than half showed progress while six have remained static. Some, like Volatile Organic Compounds emissions, show a negative trend.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models