Tour Coupes creator: 2-stroke putt-putt cars aren't "high polluting"
According the company's Web site, the Tour Coupes run on a 49cc carbureated 2-stroke engine that is air-cooled. The vehicle's creator is quoted in the Los Angeles Times as saying that the engine is "not high-polluting." The vehicle gets up to 60mpg, depending on the passenger load. Tour Coupes may expand to Los Angeles and start selling the vehicles for $6,500 each.
[Source: Los Angeles Times]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video