Ohio has nation's cheapest gas
According to AAA, our friends in the Buckeye State are benefiting from the end of the summer driving season by registering the lowest gas prices in the nation. Ohio residents are enjoying a 30-cent discount on fuel, compared to the national average, partly due to seasonal demand and increased competition between the purveyors of the go-juice.
The average cost of tank of unleaded in Ohio is $2.29 a gallon, which in comparison to this writer's residence in the Golden State, is a full 58 cents less than the fill-up station down the road. Fine, we'll see your cheap gas and raise you our ability to go skiing in our shorts.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies