Base Volvo C30 spotted in Sweden
George over at Swedespeed posted this shot of a what appears to be a base Volvo C30 in the wild. Well, it's on the verge of being released into the wild anyway. The blue hatchback was spied with two of its siblings in the parking lot at the Volvo delivery center in Gothenborg, Sweden. The wheels look kind of flower-power funky.
The post also passes on a few rumors: the initial run of C30s may be limited to turbocharged FWD models, and all of the early production is slated for the European market. North America is unlikely to see the C30 until the summer of 2007 as a 2008 model.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX