Arden's Range Rover SportAR6 gets Stronger with 520 hp
The "stronger" powerplant hustles the SUV from 0-62 mph in 6.1 seconds. Wide 295/30 tires on 22 inch rims lurk under beefy carbon fiber fender flares, while an electronically-controlled air suspension and big brakes complete the chassis picture. A full carbon-fiber body kit provides the visual presence, but if people don't see you coming, four tailpipes certainly guarantee that they'll hear you.
For full details follow the link.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models