Way Forward goes WOT tomorrow, all brands are safe
The Detroit Free Press is also telling us that all of Ford's eight brands will survive the chopping block tomorrow morning. While Aston Martin is still up for sale, none of the brands will be killed off in the fashion of Oldsmobile's demise at the hands of General Motors. Of course, those who have beating the drum for Ford to get rid of the Mercury brand are being very critical. Accusing Ford of being too emotional over keeping Mercury, most are pointing out the obvious that funds spent on keeping the brand alive could be better spent elsewhere.
[Source: Ford, Detroit Free Press]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies