Every Segway ever sold recalled
Segway has received six reports of this happening that have resulted in head and wrist injuries, but the fix appears to fast and easy. Any owner can take his or her Segway to a local service provider and get a free software upgrade that purportedly fixes the problem.
[Source: Segway, Inc. via Engadget]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.